Automotive Marketing Trends Infographic 2015
Automotive Digital Marketing | Responsive Website
Drive Digital Group and Google have worked together to create an interesting infographic for the automotive industry. With statistics taken directly from our account representatives at Google, we have compiled a nice breakdown of marketing trends that dealers should be interested in taking a look at. Below the infographic we break it down in text format.
Automotive Digital Marketing Trends
The web is crucial in the automotive path-to-purchase.
Here is a brief recap of the above infographic:
40% of all searches for car dealers are now coming from mobile devices.
Mobile devices include smartphones and tablets.
Auto Queries Over Time
Queries peaked in summer months and reached lows between December and January.
1 in 3 auto shoppers perform a mobile action while physically on a dealership lot.
46% of auto shoppers visited a dealership after watching a video online.
52% of car buyers see search engines as the most important source for vehicle research.
Good Display Network Insights
The Google Display Network reaches 9 out of 10 buyers who consult and average of 24 resources while they are considering a purchase
Consumers are open to considering new brands. 57% of auto shoppers say a video introduces them to new brands.
- Location Extensions – Drive customers from search to your location
- Call Extensions – Make your phone ring during business hours from search
- Conversion Tracking – Better understand important actions
- Call to Action – Give customers specific direction with ad creative
- Remarketing – Build loyalty to increase returning customers
- Display – Influence customers who are in the market to buy
Trackback from your site.