- Original content (this includes quality and has fresh information)
- Social media marketing
- Give out testimonials
- Online forums
- Realizing and understanding you’re your strength or selling point and focus or capitalize on it
- Getting link buddies by using offline professional and friendly relationships
- Trading articles
- Guest Blogging
- Actually helping others (which gives you a good reputation for your site)
- Taking advantage of affiliate or referral programs
- Establishing yourself in your niche (Become an authority! This is closely related to realizing and understanding your strength)
- Directory submissions
- Passive link building
- Help A Reporter Out (HARO)
- Video marketing and submitting feeds to RSS directories
- Press release
- Blog and article marketing
DRIVE Digital Group will provide a free analysis of your current automotive digital marketing status. We look at your entire web presence in order to determine exactly how well you are currently doing with your digital marketing efforts and provide you with a detailed report including comparisons with your local competition.
Now that we have a complete understanding of what you have done thus far, we implement a detailed road map for digital success. We provide a phased approach to implementing a new digital strategy that attacks the areas of greatest concern first and expands as your digital strategy materializes more fully.
Once we have a robust Automotive digital marketing plan in place, we implement it surgically, allowing no room for error. We take great pride in our attention to detail and we handle your business just like it is our business. We don’t see or treat our clients as customers, but as partners. We want you to achieve success.